Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bringing positive energy

I truly believe that positive things come in your life when you exude positivity yourself.  I tend to be a positive person in general but after coming across some challenges in 2013 I had some rough times where I found being positive sometimes a little difficult.  My challenge for myself this year is to find something to be thankful for every day 'a la Oprah's gratitude journal!
Here we go:
Today I am thankful for my brother having babysat my two wonderful (but sometimes challenging) boys so that I could spend New Year's Eve with my boyfriend of 1 year.  Dating as a single mother is sometimes difficult and can be frustrating especially around the holidays.  It's a juggling act trying to find quality family time and spending some special moment with the new person in your life. This New Year's Eve my 32 year old brother sacrificed his New Year's Eve celebration so that I can spend time with my boyfriend.  Thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment