Monday, January 13, 2014

Saying thank you!

I missed a couple of days (already!) and immediately started berating myself on how I couldn't even get through the first two weeks of January! I missed a couple of days and said "well, might as well give up!". That is until I got a phone call from a very dear friend with a simple thank you for some work I did for him for a certificate. It was probably just a two minute conversation but it completely made my day!
Isn't it amazing how simply being seen and acknowledged by people who are important to us can bring so much joy?! Then I thought, do I acknowledge and thank the people around me enough? It's such an important thing to do and often is neglected. There's a quote i read once that says that people won't remember what you did necessarily but they will remember how you made them feel. So, today I'm grateful for that friend for the thank you but also for reminding me to acknowledge people around me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment